Copyright 2012: WintertonRacquetball.com | Racquetball Lessons | All rights reserved.
1. How expensive is this racquetball instruction?
If you consider what you are paying per tournament, for housing, entry fees, and travel, WintertonRacquetball.com is a shortcut to excellence. Your game will take off once you learn how to attack your weaknesses, and have the Coach of the pros to consult with.
2. Should I purchase monthly or one lesson at a time?
In the long run, the monthly is most cost effective. Many athletes purchase the monthly program so they can come to Coach Winterton for free training sessions. Other athletes purchase the monthly and catch up with him when he attends tournaments all over the nation. Still others have hired the Coach and improved drastically without ever seeing him in person.
3. How do the racquetball video services work?
First, the athlete fills out an inventory. This sheet serves as a starting point about your game and needs. Next, the athlete fills out the waiver and signs up online. Coach Winterton will contact you within 24 hours and you are on the road to excellence.
4. How does Coach decide what I need to do to improve?
Coach Winterton’s years of experience kick in, and he prescribes workouts based on your particular needs. Usually, skill and footwork are the two main issues covered, although nutrition, sports psychology, and fitness needs must be addressed as well as each athlete’s own personal work and family schedules.
FAQs about Racquetball Instruction
5. Who can I contact for references? Any one of Coach’s athletes, or visit the testimonials at www.coachrball.com
6. When will I experience success after racquetball lessons? Most athletes experience improvement within days of employing the system. I had four athletes win major tournaments within months of training, including two of those athletes who made the national team!
7. What tools does Coach Winterton use?
Coach Winterton uses Dartfish, the state of the art technology that many Olympic Sports use. He also uses other video tools, including Coachmyvideo.com and Skype, among others. The most valuable part of the video technology is the telestration aspect. Coach can show you flaws in movement and mechanics to help you improve rapidly. Coach can also show you the things you are doing correctly; as mamy athletes tend to overestimate the flaws and underestimate their strengths.